- “Ye Olde Bricke Wall”: still a Goalkeeper’s best training tool?
- Why the US produces better goalkeepers than field players: A Theory.
- World Cup Penalty Kick Analysis
- World Cup Goalkeepers Stats you never asked for.
- Lancashire Legacy
- Penalty Kicks: Is guessing a sucker’s bet?
- Building Confidence in young Goalkeepers
- What makes a great Goalkeeper?
Flying planes by day, flying saves by night, kid at heart and goalkeeper by choice.
I was born and raised in the Netherlands, and have been playing 'real football" since I was old enough to identify a ball.
Currently residing in Maryland, I hold USSF “D” and NSCAA “National” Goalkeeping coaching licenses, and have been an Assistant / Goalkeeping Coach at the High School, Club and ODP level since 1999.
When not playing, talking, writing or thinking about football and goalkeeping, I remind airline passengers to keep their seatbelts comfortably fastened around them, in my day job as a pilot for a major US airline.
I can be reached at jdevicq at icloud dot com. Please note that I do not do private training or camps
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs I Follow
LisaG on What makes a great Goalke… LisaG on What makes a great Goalke… Marcel AUSLOOS on World Cup Penalty Kick An… PenaltyKickStat on World Cup Penalty Kick An… Greg Marshall on What makes a great Goalke…
Tag Archives: casillas
World Cup Goalkeepers Basic Stat breakdown. One of the not-so-great byproducts of the World Cup is that many people feel the need to create spreadsheets containing some of the most obscure statistics, the vast majority of which fall somewhere between … Continue reading